Pages

Thursday, December 9, 2010

A tooth.

So last night after I got home from work I was playing a bit with Holden and for whatever reason I felt the need to look in his mouth.

& I found this....



A teeny, tiny cutie tooth!!!!! & another one that looks as if it is about to pop through any second.

I instantly started screaming for Ryan to come look to verify that I wasn't seeing things. I mean, he is only 3 months old...there is no way he could actually have a tooth already. Well it is indeed a tooth and I cried at the thought that my wee baby has a real tooth.

We had no idea he was even teething...he had been chewing on his hands a bit lately but he has been doing that since he discovered that he has hands so we didn't really think anything of it.

Oh and Henry got his first tooth when he was 5 months, 1 week & we though that was early. I guess Holden wanted to one up him :)


5 comments:

Unknown said...

That's crazy! That's definitly a tooth! My daughter was 11 and a half months before she got her first tooth, lol! They all develope at their own pace, I guess!

Bethany said...

I can't believe it. How cute tho!!!

Mrs.F said...

Wow that is so early!!

Unknown said...

Oh my!! They grow up so fast :(

PearlsAndGreenTea said...

Aww...that is tooo sweet! I wish I had taken a pic of my daughter's first tooth just barely peeking out.

jiye
pearlsandgreentea.blogspot.com

Post a Comment