Pages

Thursday, January 7, 2010

I've Been Tagged



Thanks to Mrs.F I have been tagged to share 10 honest things about myself/life.



1. I have bionic senses. I really do, ask Ryan. I can hear or smell something from opposite ends of the house or on different levels. I can't tell you how many times I have "yelled" at Ryan to stop chewing so loud downstairs as I am sitting up in our bedroom. I think it is a curse.


2. I am completely addicted to cheese. Any kind of cheese. I think it is a small gift from God given straight to me.


3. I don't cook or clean. Another gift from God. I just don't like it & luckily I married a clean freak who doesn't mind cooking. I imagine I will begin cooking more once Henry is big enough to eat people food but for now I am loving my Taco Bell and frozen pizzas :)


4. I believe I was Clara Congdon in a past life & I am obsessed with the Glensheen Mansion in Duluth, MN. We have even dedicated a room in our house to it (our front sitting room). It is the most beautiful, magical place on Earth.


5. I write people out of my life very quickly. If I am treated badly or something I can very easily stop being friends that very second. I would rather have 3 awesome friends then 15 not so awesome friends. Ryan and I struggle with our definition of friends quite often.


6. I think Henry is the cutest baby ever born. Every mom says this but he really is :)


7. I would kill to have a nose job. I seriously hate my nose...I don't mind the shape of it so much, I just wish it was much smaller!


This is much harder than I thought it would be...


8. I hate living in Minnesota...I begged Ryan to move out of state before we got married but he just couldn't do it. One day we will move where there is no ice or snow.


9. I am very crafty & I love sewing. If I can make it instead of buying it, I will. I think it is pretty cool that Henry (& other babies) can wear and use things that I have made. :)


10. I have a new obsession with the Twins baseball team. I don't know what it is but I have to watch them if they are on.




Now I have to tag a few more bloggers...






2 comments:

Ange said...

Just found your blog through Mrs F and just wanted to say a quick hello. I think Henry is soooo adorable!!!

Jamie L. Shomperlen said...

Also found your blog through Mrs. F. Just wanted to say my family and I toured Glensheen Mansion this past summer and loved it! We were in town because I was running in Grandma's Marathon. Have you ever tried to count all the pineapples in the house?

Post a Comment