I will start this by saying I am a total sucker for cutie burp cloths. & of course especially when they are in boyish designs.
KdBuggie Boutique makes just that...cutie burp cloths [& many more cute items- check out the "Featured Goodie" Tab for more info].
Katy sent me this adorable burp cloth to use with Henry...I LOVE it. & I love it much more than the boring old cloth diapers I was using as my old burp clothes.
It is our new go-to cloth when Henry is having a bottle on to go...we use it to wipe his boogies...slop up his crazy teething drool...pretty much everything short of diaper changes ;)
Want one of your own??? Katy is offering one of my lucky readers their very own cutie burp cloth.
To enter:
Mandatory Entry:
Visit KdBuggie & tell me what your favorite print is. [1 entry/comment]
Extra Entries [make sure you leave a separate comment for each entry]:
Follow my blog and tell me that you do [2 entries/comments]
Follow KdBuggie's blog [1 entry/comment]
Become a FB fan of KdBuggie [1 entry/comment]
Follow KdBuggie on Twitter [1 entry/comment]
Blog about this giveaway & post the link [3 entries/comments]
Good Luck!! This giveaway will end Saturday, July 17th at 12:00pm CST. I will announce the winner [chosen by random.org] on Monday. They will have 48 hours to respond or a new winner will be chosen.
Please note: I was given a cutie burp cloth free of charge but I was in no other way compensated for this review/giveaway. These opinions are my own.


























68 comments:
Love the giraffe Minky!
I follow your blog.
I think the Lollidot Chenille Burpy is super cute.
I "like" KdBuggie on fb
I follow KDBuggies blog.
I follow you in my Google reader
I like the Circus Dots :)
Hippos and Turtles!!! that has to be the cutest print I've ever seen. (and it not because I have a turtle obsession or anything.)
follower (2)
and I follow KDBuggies blog as well.
I'm a new follower
I love the Farmer's Market with pink chenille.
My favorite print is Lollidot, it's really cute!
claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow via GFC entry 2
claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow via GFC entry 1
claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I follow KdBuggies blog already!
claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I'm a fan on Facebook (Claude Campeau)
claudecampeau at videotron dot ca
Thanks for the chance to win!
I love the Farmer's Market, so cute and girly for my Lydia bug :)
I am also a follower of your blog!
I am know a follower of KdBuggies blog :)
follow your blog - 2nd entry
Follow your blog
Love Orange and cream
I follow you!
Hippos & Turtles...so cute!
I liked KdBuggie on FB
I love the lollidot chenille - perfect for my little man!
I am a follower of your blog.
I love the Mind's Eye Star pattern. Too cute:)
I am a follower.
I love the Mind's Eye Star pattern.
I follow your blog. #2
I follow your blog. #1
I follow Kd's blog as well.
I like Kd on FB!
I follow KdB on Twitter.
I follow your blog.
I love the heather bailey peonies one!
my favorite print is lollidot.
i liked kdbuggie on facebook
i follow kdbuggies blog
I love the Golden Eden Chenille Burpy.
My fave print is Pink Eden!
kady@thebeerguy.ca
Follow your blog! 1
kady@thebeerguy.ca
follow kd on Twitter as AMomsWord
kady@thebeerguy.ca
Follow kd on facebook (kady staffen-lavallee)
kady@thebeerguy.ca
Follow kd blog!
kady@thebeerguy.ca
Follow your blog! 2
kady@thebeerguy.ca
I love the Lollidot Chenille Burpy
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
follow your blog
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
follow your blog 2
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
follow kds blog
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
follow kd on twitter @shairbearg
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
like kd on fb
theknitwitbyshair@hotmail.com
I follow your blog!
I like the Monkey See Monkey Do!
I follow your blog #2
I like them on Facebook!
I follow their Blog!!
I follow them on Twitter.
I like the Chocolate with Large Blue Dots Burpy
I "Like" KdBuggie on FB
I follow KDBuggies Blog
I follow your Blog
I blogged about this giveaway. #3
http://tinyurl.com/2dz8ude
I blogged about this giveaway. #2
http://tinyurl.com/2dz8ude
I blogged about this giveaway. #1
http://tinyurl.com/2dz8ude
The Monkey See fabric is my favorite!
Post a Comment