So we have a problem.
Henry is OBSESSED with boobies.
Before you think we are creepy parents at home that talk about boobs all day, Henry found out what they were when I was nursing/pumping Holden and he would ask what they were. We didn't think much of it and just told him they were 'boobies'. Well it caught on and now it seems to be a bit of a problem.
He will point them out on people and scream, "Mama!BOOBIES!"...he talks about his teacher's at school and says, "Mama, Whitney boobies! Zina boobies!"
We try to ignore it but he gets a creepy/funny smile on his face and it's really hard not to react. We have also started telling him that we don't walk about boobies anymore and since then it has come up less and less but again last night he started talking about boobies.
Any other moms of toddler boys who are obsessed with boobies too? Eeeeek!
Wednesday, August 31, 2011
BOOBIES!
Posted by Jenny at 7:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


























5 comments:
My DD was very interested in boobs & was doing the same things & saying the same things as your little one is. It was more when I was pg with my DS that she did this. Makes you feel so uncomfortable, so I totally understand. Your not alone :)
oh yes! my son calls them boo-boo's! people will comment in town that "you can tell when they're breastfed"...he wasn't!!!
Last night we were at the pool, and my bathing suit is a halter...he would stick his face in between my boo-boo's and try to drink the water that was pooling there...totally looked like he was nursing...which is awkward since he's 2.....!
I have twin four year old boys. I completely understand.
www.rebeccabany.com
Well Gianna is not a toddler boy, but she too is obsessed with boobies! We'll pass by the bra section at Target or something & she'll scream "look boobies!"
My son who was nursed until 28 months and is now 3y2m is a boobie obsessed child. I always assumed it was because he was nursed and nursed til 28 months but maybe it is just a boy thing. LOL
Post a Comment